Hello, it's the weekend! Here's a list of goodies to prep you for relaxation.
FRIDAY FAVES - 3.26.21
- Lucy Laucht's photos of foreign beach scenes are just the thing to defrost your dreams of travel.
- Check out this sleek, reusable cutlery that would be perfect for a picnic basket!
- And OH MY GOSH, this cloudy and unfiltered sparkling Furmint from Slovenia would be such a great picnic companion this spring! Its citrusy, beer-like flavor profile shines alongside salty things like hard cheeses, potato chips and olives.
- If you have kids (or even if you don't!), check out Netflix's new show Waffles and Mochi. It's an adorable, food-focused show featuring a couple of cute puppets, lots of famous food folks, and Michelle Obama herself.
- Tasty tips for preventing soggy sandwiches on your next outdoor lunch!
See you next week!