Photo: Emily Rentsch
Greetings from a very snowy Minnesota! I hope your week went well and that you find some delight in this list of goodies. Enjoy!
FRIDAY FAVES - 2.25.22
- Midwinter definitely calls for Broccoli Cheddar Soup!
- Get a jump on Easter and Passover with this collection of wines to celebrate the holidays and Spring. Grab one, grab them all!
- I love these vintage postcard-style puzzles! Add some wine and you've got a cozy night in.
- Isn't stop motion animation magical?! Especially when it involves sabering some Champagne!
- Hey, we made our first Instagram Reel! Check it out and let us know what you think!
- We're really gonna miss Minneapolis restaurant Sen Yai Sen Lek. Sadly, they are closing for good! If you're in the area, be sure to try their Khao Soi before they shutter on April 23rd.
- Jupiter is in Pisces, y'all! Keep your fingers crossed for great year.
Thanks for reading!
Photo: Briana Tozour via Unsplash
Friday is here and Halloween is (almost) here too! Enjoy this week's list of faves, some are spookier than others!
FRIDAY FAVES - 10.29.21
- Need a little more decor for the trick-or-treaters ringing your bell this weekend? We are gushing over these Minnesota pumpkin patches. Talk about a fun way to spice things up, get out of the house and pick those perfect pumpkins with family and friends! Barten Pumpkins, Joyer Adventure Farm, and Whistling Well Farm are a couple of patches that caught our eye.
- Let's just say last week's Champagne Day is really turning into Champagne month... yours too!? Perfect. We've got the Pop, Sparkle, Fizz box ready for your unfizzled palate. Clink, clink!
- Move over caramel rolls, this Spooky Pumpkin Spiced Buns with Spiderweb Glaze recipe just may be the best way to kick off Halloween festivites.
- Prepare for a post-Halloween WINE-D down—grab the Un-WINE-d Box from our sister company, Cépage. This custom wood box is filled with all of the necesseties...
Photo: Emily Rentsch
Happy Friday and Happy Champagne Day! What a beautiful coincidence, am I right? Check out this list of fun things on the internet and ways to celebrate bubbles today. Enjoy!
FRIDAY FAVES - 10.22.21
- Have you read our guide to sparkling wine, yet? If you've ever been confused about the difference between Champagne and Prosecco (um, who hasn't?!), this blog post is a handy tool.
- This might just be the best popcorn hack ever: DIY microwave popcorn in your Stasher bag! Try it yourself or pass the info on to your favorite college student.
- Super excited about this comedic disaster film, Don't Look Up. Meryl Streep, Leo, Jonah Hill AND Jennifer Lawrence?! Sounds like a blast.
- Carla Lalli Music's new cookbook That Sounds So Good totally lives up to its title. I recommend trying her 15-Minute Roasted Butternut Squash with Spicy Greens and Yogurt. It's a harvest explosion!
- Have you explored the Pop, Sparkle, Fizz! section of the Sip Better SHOP lately?
- This Instagram account will...
Photo: RealKina via Unsplash
Hello, hello! Congrats on making it to another sunny weekend. Take a look at this list of things we're loving, and enjoy the day!
FRIDAY FAVES - 7.9.21
- The color blocking in this London home is to die for!
- Would you believe these pretty cutting boards are made from recycled plastic?! They could double as serving platters!
- You guys—Putin has declared that only Russian-made wine can be labeled "Champagne." What WILL he think of NEXT?!
- Celebrate women, travel, and wine (duh!) at Destination Rosé, a virtual event thrown by three female business owners (including our own, Leslee Miller)! Tickets are super affordable and you'll get the chance to taste some fantastic wines and win luxe prizes while soaking up expert international travel tips from Ready + Roam. Sign up here!
- Remember View-Master? Did you know you can create your own, with custom photo reels? How magical!
See you soon!
Photo: Afia Raisa via Unsplash
Hey there, wine lovers, I hope you're enjoying a cozy Friday! Here are a few things we're digging this week. Enjoy!
FRIDAY FAVES - 2.5.21
- Add a little humor to your mask game! One of Leslee's favorites reads "Remove For Champagne" in pretty beaded letters.
- Is this not the cheekiest notebook? Perfect for tasting notes!
- This deep dive into the discrimination at Bon Appetit is fascinating.
- Could you resist a wine called "Love You Bunches"?
- These mimosa sugar cubes are the cutest! If you try them, let me know how they work!
Have a great weekend!