FRIDAY FAVES // In Praise of Dinner Parties, Fake Cakes, and Chilling Those Reds!
Photo: Kelsey Curtis via Unsplash
Happy Friday! Get your weekend started with a few super fun things we collected this week. Enjoy!
FRIDAY FAVES - 7.22.22
- I love a good cozy mystery, and Anthony Horowitz's semi-meta English mystery called Magpie Murders is SO wonderful.
- Did you know we're opening up a retail location in Minneapolis?! Surreal! Exciting! Follow along on our Instagram account for all of the updates.
- "How Dinner Parties Became the Fuzzy Blanket of Adulthood," via Bon Appétit.
- And one more piece from BA, about how you should chill those red wines, y'all!
- These playful bubble vases are on my wish list.
- So is this jewelry box disguised as a fake cake. I mean!
Have a great weekend!